introducing new products - KWZ Calligraphy Ink line. These are handmade, water-based, permanent and waterproof pigment inks for dip pens only.
The line was carefully designed in cooperation with Polish popular calligraphers to make calligraphy writing more enjoyable and easy. We cared to create the inks with:
- no feathering effects using a wide range of papers, especially copy papers so that you can print calligraphy exercises, lines etc.
- proper flow from dip nibs, especially flex and pointed ones, which means, that one dip is enough for few lines of writing, not just few letters
- possibility to write a very thin hairline using pointed nibs
- one of the the most impressive features hard to find elsewhere: the stable mixture of gold or silver particles that don’t sediment - don't have to be shaken or mixed during use.
- permanent bonding to the paper, crucial for artistic use.
The professionalists, who are used to very quick calligraphy writing (unlike beginners), can slightly dilute the ink by adding few drops of water to obtain the properties adjusted to the individual needs.